Terms & Conditions
Third Party Vouchers
No third party vouchers are to be booked using the online website
All vouchers must be booked via telephone on 0800 054 6505, or directly at your chosen Spa.
Any treatments booked online will be charged at the full price stated online and on your confirmation email, regardless of any production of third party voucher on arrival. Examples of third party vouchers include SpaBreak, SpaSeekers, Buy A Gift, Wahanda, Wowcher etc. (This is not a complete listing).
Full charge of the treatment(s) booked if guest does not show for the appointment. Full charge for the treatment(s) if less than 12 hours notice is given. 50% charge if less than 24 hours notice is given.
Spa Facility and Spa Pool use is for guests 18 years of age or older. Guests under 18 years of age are not eligible for body treatments and massages. Guests 16-17 years of age may have facials, with a parent or legal guardian present. Guests 5-15 years of under are eligible for manicures, pedicures, haircuts and hairstyling only, with a parent or legal guardian present. Online bookings are for guests 18 years of age or older.
All prices are inclusive of VAT and are correct as of June 2015 and are subject to change without notice.
The length of appointment booked includes consultation and any changing time.
Medical Conditions & Health Concerns
All treatments booked, and use of the spa facilities, are subject to medical status. If you have had, or are suffering from any medical condition we strongly advise that you speak with your doctor prior to booking your treatments. The set of guidelines below is not an exhaustive list and only serves to highlight some of the main medical indicators where treatments may not be advised: PREGNANCY, MOBILITY PROBLEMS, ACTIVE/UNDER ACTIVE THYROID, VERRUCAS/WARTS, HEART PROBLEMS, EPILEPSY, SKIN DISEASES/DISORDERS, DIABETES, METAL PINS/PLATES, CLAUSTROPHOBIA, EAR INFECTIONS, CANCER, SURGERY IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS, NUTS OR WHEAT ALLERGIES AND SEAFOOD/SHELLFISH ALLERGIES. Please be assured our Therapists have your health and well-being at the forefront of their concerns. If you have any of the above medical conditions there may be a risk or restriction to any of the treatments listed and you are advised to contact us or your GP prior to arrival. We do ask that all guests complete and return the confidential consultation questionnaire on arrival.
• Spa Days are between 10am and 5pm
• Treatment times may be subject to change and include consultation, preparation, treatment and aftercare advice. If you wish to book additional treatments, we recommend these are made at the time of booking to avoid disappointment.
• Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to first treatment.
• On arrival please check in at Spa Reception where your Spa Day itinerary will be confirmed.
• Where light lunch is included in the day packages the hotel restaurant and/or menu applies according to the package details.
• Robes & Slippers are mostly* available for Spa Day packages but may require a charge or returnable deposit. Please refer to package details at your chosen destination. *Excludes Breadsall Priory.
• No third party voucher packages are to be booked online. Third Party Vouchers will not be honoured unless booked via telephone on 0800 054 6505, or directly at your chosen Spa.
• Group bookings of over 6 people including Hen Parties must be booked direct with the Spa.
• Age Policy - Use of facilities during Spa Days are subject to Age Policy and Medical Conditions - see full T&Cs.
• Cancellation Policy - Full charge of the package(s) booked if guest does not show for the appointment. Full charge for the package(s) if less than 12 hours’ notice is given. 50% charge if less than 24 hours’ notice is given.
We ask that you arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to allow time for you to fill in a consultation form and relax prior to treatment
If you are late for your treatment we will endeavour to maximise the remainder of your appointment time but full charge
for the treatment will be taken.
Car parking is available but may be chargeable.
We ask that guests shower before treatments after classes or using the gym.
To ensure your relaxation and that of others is not disturbed, we request that your mobile phone is switched off during your spa visit
Our Spas are open to non-members
Smoking is not permitted on the premises